The best, most intense, original and life changing Technical Leadership programs for Software Architects
Are you a motivated technical leader who cares about delivering valuable software as well as delivering long-term quality or high-quality software?
Of course, you are. But that’s not the problem, is it?
Usually, the role of a technical leader is not clearly defined by the industry. Ask five professionals, and you get five different answers.
Becoming a software architect is a strategic decision.
Less will lead to not achieving software delivered when needed, which causes costs to go through the roof.
Fixing such problems later in the process is also not a great option. Ergo, both suffer, people and quality, of which nobody is keen, at least the superiors.
Technology-led business evolution
That’s why Software Leader offers the most qualified technical leadership programs for Software Architects.
In essence: We from Software-Leader look for the best programs to help architects deliver. And, to accomplish business goals satisfying both superiors and their approximate team while successfully overseeing the engineering team.
Technical leadership trainings
Learn from the best: We asked one of the top leading experts worldwide to come to Zurich and help keen software architects to achieve their full potential without being overwhelmed on a daily basis.
We are organizing the following exclusive training opportunities in 2024 in Zurich:
- Jun 24 to Jun 28 2024 – Architect’s Master Class in Zurich (5 intense training days)
- Nov 11 to Nov 15 – Project Design Master Class in Zurich (5 intense training days)
- Dec 9 to Dec 13 – Architecture Clinic in Zurich (5 intense training days)
Juval Löwy, a microservice pioneer, not only knows the business but also offers an intellectual and a hands-on approach.
- Recognized by Microsoft as one of the world’s top experts and industry leaders, he participated in internal strategic design reviews for C#, WCF, and related technologies.
- Juval is also known from his best-sellers he published and numerous articles on almost every aspect of modern software development such as Programming .NET Components, Programming WCF Services und Righting Software.